Knowledge Sharing Project “Global Harmony for Future”
One (1) exchange student and one (1) Korean student are to be teamed up and visit local middle schools to teach folk songs of exchange student’s country. It would be a great opportunity to share a culture and communicate with Korean teenagers and become a part of their academic curriculum. Participants are to receive volunteer certificate upon completion from the Governor of Daegu Metropolitan Office of Education.
Exchange student should make a team with her / his buddy in order to apply.
- To conduct music class in middle schools located in Daegu
- To teach and sing folk songs or popular music of the exchange student’s country together with Korean middle school students
- Three (3) sessions for 50 minute-classes in one (1) semester
- Approximately 25 students in a class
- Public transportation fare and an allowance for class to be provided by YU
- Volunteer Certificate upon completion