Girl Scouts with Foreigners 「Daegu, See a Thousand Years!」 NNo.3884581
- Writer International Office
- Date : 2022.09.06 10:18
- Views : 38
1. Event Name: Girl Scouts with Foreigners 「Daegu, See a Thousand Years!」
2. Date: 2nd) 2022. 9.25. (Sun) / 3rd) 2022.10. 9.(Sun) / 4th) 2022.10.16.(Sun)
3. Detail :
A. Activity course: Textile Museum → Bangjja Yugi Museum → Donghwasa Temple → Daegu Citizens Safety Theme Park
B. Target : Foreigner students
D. Organized by: Korea Girl Scouts Daegu Federation
E. Main Program
- Tour of Textile Museum: The theme of textile representing the foundation of modernity and development of Daegu
- Tour of Bangjja Yugi Museum: Learn about the production technology of Bangjja Yugi, a proud unique cultural heritage.
- Donghwasa Orienteering (O·L): It is not just a simple tour of Donghwasa, but the participants form a group. An exciting activity that forms friendship, cooperation, and tick work through mission activities.
- Safety experience activities: outdoor exhibition experience / heat wave and fine dust experience / One of subway safety, crisis response, and traffic safety experience
G. Support: packed lunch, some snacks, vehicle, insurance
4. Survey Dead Line : ~ 17:00PM 14.Sep.22.