2022-2 semester to work in the International Cooperation Team NNo.3506213
- Writer 국제협력팀
- Date : 2022.08.05 17:02
- Views : 121
We would like to recruit Administrative Internship Scholarship students for the 2022-2 semester to work in the International Cooperation Team.
As the guide is as follows, all undergraduate international students are encouraged to participate.
1. Scholarship Name: Administrative Internship Scholarship
2. Working period: 2022. 09. 01. (Thu) ~ 2023. 02. 28. (Tue)
3. Working hours limit: 3 hours per day
4. Hourly wage: 9,160 won
5. Scholarship payment date: 14th of the following month (if it is a public holiday, payment is made the day before)
6. During the semester, if there is an on-campus situation that makes it impossible to continue working due to COVID-19 or the circumstances of the labor department, work
The period may be changed or the work may be terminated in advance.
B. Selection Qualifications
- Foreign undergraduate international students enrolled in our university during the period of service (graduate students, leave of absence students, graduate students are not allowed)
- Average GPA of 3.0 or higher, proficient in Korean preferred (Language qualifications such as TOPIK preferred)
C. Selection method
1) How to submit: Submit related documents to email@example.com
2) Required documents: Application form, application form, copy of language test scores
3) Submission deadline: by 10:00 a.m. on Monday, August 8, 22
4) Future Schedule: Individual interview scheduled after document review
5) Inquiries: 053)810-7874